The Texas Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corp X SUCKS

+9
NanersMcGee
goldfish
shitbrick69
Imurs
Agordon4
Nashville
apples
broccoli54
Wckedawesome
13 posters

Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Corp X SUCKS

Post  Wckedawesome Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Oh DEAR JESUS! I can't believe this. How typical. A big corporation gets a "bad shipment" of lettuce and it gives people FREAKING HEP A!
Of course they won't let this happen again... in the near future at least. What scum bags. If they weren't employing so many people around my home, I'd say we set up a good ole fashion torch and pitchfork rally and run 'em right out of town.

Wckedawesome

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Re: Corp X SUCKS

Post  Wckedawesome Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:18 pm

AM I ALONE HERE PEOPLE?! DON'T BE SHEEP! STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!

Wckedawesome

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Hick

Post  broccoli54 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 pm

You are a Southern piece of trash. No one really takes to the bad guy with pitch forks and torches. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Everyone makes mistakes. Corp X made one and made up for their mistake. They paid for the poor victims' hospitals bills. Give them a break cheers

broccoli54

Back to top Go down

Post  apples Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Yes, Corporation X can do more in the future but they are dealing with the reactions that people had to the lettuce by making sure everyone receives proper vaccinations for the virus. And their company has to deal with the pr they are receiving now.

apples

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Not quite

Post  Nashville Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:20 pm

I think you are over reacting just a little bit. Big corporations are occasionally irresponsible, but every one makes mistakes sometimes. The company was responsible and sufficiently helped these people infected with medical care and compensation. Give Corp X a break, and have a little trust that corporations will do what they say.

Nashville

Back to top Go down

Post  Agordon4 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm

I think accidents happen. They should have gone to greater extremes to ensure the lettuce was in acceptable condition. The corportation did all they could to fix their mistake. They want to remain in business. The only way for them to do so is to ensure that their customers are happy.

Agordon4

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty CORP X can rally

Post  Imurs Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm

I agree but mistakes do happen. However this mistake was a pretty big one. I would be interested in finding out more about the shipment before I start point a direct finger at "CORP X SUCKS."

Imurs

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Employees

Post  shitbrick69 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Maybe the guy with the long beard got some hair in the food

shitbrick69

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Shit happens, y'all

Post  goldfish Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

It was irresponsible of them not to test the lettuce before delivering it; they knew better than to trust a new supplier. But it seems like the company handled it pretty well, covering everyone's health expenses and providing vaccinations. Obviously they're just trying to negate the bad press they'll get for the tainted lettuce, but this seems like the best possible outcome. It sucks, but sucky shit happens. Sad

goldfish

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Corporation X

Post  NanersMcGee Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Corporation X seems like a pretty lame organization. Most fast food restaurants have problems with the freshness and quality of products, which is ridiculous since we, as the consumers, eat said products. The United States has become a fast food nation due to the accessibility and inexpensivness of the products. It's too bad that these organizations can't place more care in the health of their customers, but when you're feeding millions of people a day, I guess quality isn't what they strive for.

NanersMcGee

Back to top Go down

Post  asparagus Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm

While I think this mistake is a bad one that affected many people, I recognize that mistakes like this can easily happen, especially when a corporation is moving quickly in order to satisfy custers. I think it's important to remember here that Corporation X has been voted "best homestyle burger" and thus is probably very popular. Therefore, Corporation X probably experiences a lot of pressure to keep those burgers coming, and if their lettuce provider doesn't deliver fast enough, then Corp X has the right to look into other providers. The mistake here was moving too quickly for FDA regulation. Corp X should have taken the time to do that, given that the liability they face without it--sick customers-- is now very costly.

asparagus

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty YEE HAW

Post  goldfish Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Good thing the LIBRUL MEDIAS are there to give the corps an incentive to vaccinate all those poor bastards, amirite??!!

goldfish

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty lettuce

Post  sock Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm

I mean, they say that they are going to take responisibility for their mistake, but can we really trust them? They did screw up big time and I don't think that I could ever trust them again. If they say they are going to take care of it then I sure hope they do.

sock

Back to top Go down

Post  meow77 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Shitbricks has an arguable statement. However I think we should learn to not eat lettuce.

meow77

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Lettuce

Post  Distructive Briian Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

The person who wrote this article is garbage, and the letter that let it out is garbage. You have a kid who comes home cause he eats bad lettuce and some kid calls him FAT! All in all I believe that the company is truthful. They want to be profitable and keep customers.

Distructive Briian

Back to top Go down

Corp X SUCKS Empty Guy with beard in front right corner and movie

Post  Imurs Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

=/ and for the guy with the beard in the movie. At least he did take blame for the HUGE mistake only to put themselves back several years in the trust factor of the customers.

Imurs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down