The Texas Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corp X Lettuce

4 posters

Go down

Corp X Lettuce Empty Corp X Lettuce

Post  Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Corp X Lettuce

Admin
Admin

https://texastimes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Corp X Lettuce Empty LETTUCE!

Post  aross17 Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:01 pm

It seems as though the corporation handled the problem to the best of their ability--the lettuce has already been distributed to the public, so there is very little they can actually do about the past. However, it does seem as though they are taking the necessary actions to fix the problem by issuing a statement and saying that they will never use the lettuce again, for fear of harming their customers. I suppose the only step further they could take is to talk to each customer personally and put the issue to bed with some money, but I'm not sure that would fix the real issue--which is to pay closer attention to the product.

Last edited by aross17 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

aross17

Back to top Go down

Corp X Lettuce Empty my reply

Post  govols777 Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:02 pm

In reading this article it seemes as though the company used poor judgement by quickly buying products from an unreliable source and doing everything at the last minute. However, I am very glad that tehy decided to take full responsibility for their actions and also paying the people doctor bill. I believe that this corporation will do a better job in trying to get their reputation back and have stricter rules and regulations because this situatation could have been much worse and they could have had law suits on their hands and even soemone dieing.

govols777

Back to top Go down

Corp X Lettuce Empty Re: Corp X Lettuce

Post  beefcake Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 pm

I think the company did a pretty good job of covering its recent disaster. They did everything in their power to control the outbreak and ensure that all infected patients were treated properly. Even when properly handling the situation, the chain may still lose many patrons due to the incident.

beefcake

Back to top Go down

Corp X Lettuce Empty corporation x

Post  sec Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm

i dont think that this company would be able to give a lot of information about how the lettuce got destributed out through texas. i dont see how a company that specializes in in hamburgers and fries would be able to provide much information about this subject. They should be more aware of what they are sending out to there customers. It is how ever good that they covered the medical bills of all the people that got sick from this product, but they should be more cautious about what they send out in the future.

sec

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm

The corporation is said to have a long history as a very reputable company. From what can be drawn from the article provided, it seems that the company has done a very good job of admitting responsibilty for any harm and/or wrongdoings caused by them. It also appears that rather than to simply admit that there was a problem associated with their food, they provided a very detailed reason for why their food caused illness. Overall it seems that the corporation is reputable and possesses integrity.

Admin
Admin

https://texastimes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down